Late is late!
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
Update 6/4/15: Ryoichi, Chihaya, and Mirai have been released! Guide has been updated.
- The event period from 5/28 to 6/11 8:00 A.M. (UTC).
- Yuzuki, Noel, and Satsuki are available.
- Ryoichi, Chihaya, and Mirai will be available on 6/4.
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Super Happy End.
- Each ending is different.
- CG’s are not new and are reused from Seduced in the Sleepless City with adjustments made to fit the situation.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Interviews.
- When you go on an Event Interview with a Scoop Mate, it will increase your Charm. Adding Event Scoop Mates will also give you 1/5 of their Love Factor.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Interviews use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is your Personal Love Factor plus 1/5 of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Super Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete the Super Happy Ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
Upon completion, you will get
- Wedding Gown (Yuzuki) (Glamour: 100) for completing Yuzuki’s Super Happy End
- Wedding kimono (Ryoichi) (Glamour: 100) for completing Ryoichi’s Super Happy End
- Wedding Gown (Noel) (Glamour: 100) for completing Noel’s Super Happy End
- Wedding Gown (Chihaya) (Glamour: 100) for completing Chihaya’s Super Happy End
- Wedding Gown (Mirai) (Glamour: 100) for completing Mirai’s Super Happy End
- Wedding Gown (Satsuki) (Glamour: 100) for completing Satsuki’s Super Happy End
- Pink Roses Wedding Cake (Glamour: 200) for completing all Super Happy Ends
- Wedding Party Venue background (Glamour: 200) for completing all routes with both endings
There are three Early Clear Bonuses.
**Upon completion, you will get
- *Sexy Bridal Makeup (Glamour: 100) for completing 2 Super Happy Ends by June 1st 1:59 (UTC)
- Wedding Tiara Hairstyle (Glamour: 100) for completing 3 Secret Happy Ends by June 4th 1:59 (UTC)
- White Roses Bouquet (Glamour: 100) for completing 2 Secret Happy Ends of Ryoichi, Chihaya, and Mirai by June 7th 1:59 (UTC)
*Note: It seems that players who have only completed one Super Happy End before the first Early Clear Bonus deadline are not getting the avatar reward. There are contradicting statements about whether you need to clear one Super Happy End or two in order to get the item. If anyone could confirm which it is, I’d greatly appreciate it.
**Note: Kay has confirmed that the info on the Bonuses page was incorrect. All Early Clear Bonus info have been corrected.
The reward for ranking in the Top 50 by the end of the event is a Chic Bridal Bouquet avatar item (Glamour: 150).
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a Candle Tower avatar item (Glamour: 100).
Prizes will be available as soon as the event ends. You must go to the Ranking page to claim your prize.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A:”Are you some kind of genius!?”||A: Tell him what’s going on.||B:Wait and see what he says.||A: “I’ll make some miso soup!”||B: Thankfully accept.||A:”An old castle somewhere overseas!”|
|Stage 2||B:”How does it look?”||A:”I’ve gotten used to things around here.”||A: I stop and look at it.||B: “They’re beautiful…”||B: Smile and shrug it off.||B:”There’s nothing I can do about it.”|
|Stage 3||*A:Take his hand.||B:”What about your work?”||B: I wait for him to hug me||A: Tell him the truth.||A: Back away.||B:I vow to always support you, Satsuki.|
|Super Happy End||–||–||–||–||–||–|
*”-“means there is no selection to be made.
“B:Ask him why.” should have been the right answer, but, as Zenny pointed out, didn’t get the 100 LF popup. Kanae has confirmed that “A:Take his hand.” gives the 100 LF.
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.