Update #2: For those looking for information about this event or a guide, I made a new post: [Be My Princess: PARTY] I Won’t Let You Go Tonight Event Info.
Update: Guides are up!
SCREAMS INTO THE ATMOSPHERE
Prince Keith’s birthday is just around the corner, and so is his birthday event! For those wondering, this event includes the story originally used in Be My Princess for GREE’s ~Just Keith and I on his Birthday~ event, but also includes two brand new stories to celebrate with Prince Keith and the Six Princes.
What I know so far is:
- There will be three routes available.
- The Romantic Birthday Route will be in the context that the Prince and the heroine are not yet dating. The Flirtatious Birthday Route is the story previously used in the GREE version.
- Each route will have four stages.
- Each route will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
- Event Battles will use the same system as previous events, but there is only one Town Spot to date at this time. By going on Event Dates and winning at the Battles, you will be able to unlock the Birthday Liberty Manse.
- Green and leopard print avatar items!
- There are two Early Clear Bonuses. You will get a Birthday Keith (mini Prince) avatar item as the Royal Early Clear Bonus reward and an Emerald Keith Eyes avatar item as the Early Clear Bonus reward.
- Ranking bonuses include a Liberty Prince uniform outfit and hair avatar item to create the Prince Keith Outfit.
I WANT EVERYTHING GIVE ME EVERYTHING
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Valentine Event, especially since Prince Keith’s birthday is literally only around the corner! I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I will post the guide in the Voltage Inc. Guides page under the Be My Princess: PARTY section when I can and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!