There’s new changes to Cassiopeia’s kit. Head on below to read the full overview. Also, Jade Fang Cassiopeia has undergone some texture updates.
Aspect of the Serpent
- Old passive: removed!
- New passive: Cassiopeia permanently gains a stack of Aspect of the Serpent for each second that she has poisoned an enemy champion, for each poisoned unit that she kills, and every time she hits an enemy champion with Twin Fang. Caps at 400 stacks.
- 75 stacks: 5% increased Ability Power. Twin Fang restores 6/8/10/12/16 (+0.1 ability power) health.
- 200 stacks: 10% increased Ability Power. Cassioepeia gains 25% CDR
- 400 stacks: 30% increased Ability Power.
Provides Cassiopeia more movement speed later in the game but, in turn, deals less damage.
- Damage: 70/105/140/175/210 (+0.35 ability power) over 3 seconds
- Movement speed: 10/15/20/25/30%
- Cooldown: 4 seconds
- Mana cost: 40/45/50/55/60
- Delay increased by 0.05 seconds
Now a notably more powerful slow tool but has a higher cooldown and deals less damage.
- Damage per second: 10/15/20/25/30 (+0.1 ability power) for 7 seconds
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10 Second
- Mana cost: 40/50/60/70/80
- Slow: 25/30/35/40/45%
Is now MUCH more reliable when checking for poisoned targets and has a higher AP ratio later in the game. Also, now grants mana upon killing a unit.
- Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+0.4/0.45/0.5/0.55/0.6 ability power)
- Mana cost: 30/45/60/75/90
- Cooldown: 5 seconds
- Utility: Now refunds its mana cost plus an additional 3% of Cassiopeia’s total mana when it kills a unit.
- Usability: Now has additional checks in place to see if target was poisoned.
Lower cooldown, but also slightly lower damage.
- Damage: 150/250/350 (+0.5 ability power)
- Cooldown: 120/110/100