Update: For those looking for information about this event or a guide, I made a new post: [Be My Princess: PARTY] The Prince’s Love Gift Event Info.
The White Day Event for Be My Princess: PARTY is on its way! For those wondering: Yes, this is the exact same story as Be My Princess for GREE’s first White Day Event, White Day – Share a sweet kiss with him! that was released back in 2013. The only difference between PARTY’s and GREE’s stories (other than the usual changes for the PARTY version) is that while both endings for each Prince were the exact same thing in the GREE version, both endings in the PARTY version will be different, with one ending being in the Prince’s point of view.
Here’s what I know so far:
- All six princes will be available.
- Each prince will have four stages.
- Each prince will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
- Unlike previous events,
Event Battles will use the same system as the GREE version. By going on Event Dates and winning at the Battles, you will be able to gain Love Factor and Cruz as usual. However, there will be no Town Spots at which to date at nor will there be any to unlock and keep. Just like the GREE version, you are taken straight to the “battle” screen instead of choosing a Town Spot. If the English version follows the Japanese version, then we will be given a chance to win Gacha Medals when going on a certain number of Event Dates.
- Following the above, there will be a White Day Town Gacha. Like any other previous gacha, the first spin is free. You can use either Gems to spin it or the Gacha Medals that you received by going on Event Dates or clearing Event Missions. Unlike previous gachas, this one is specifically for Town Spots and Objects. You can also receive Love Factor and Stamina items from it, but main prizes are things for your Town. When you place the Town Spots in your Town, the Princes will come to visit. Each Town Spot also comes with its own Story.
- The Secret Happy Ending Completion Items are different than in the GREE version.
- Two backgrounds will be available as Completion/Bonus Items. One is the Pierre’s White Day Window!! background that was given in the GREE version for completing all Happy Ends. The other is a brand new background that was not release on the GREE version. You will get the Pierre’s White Day Window!! background by making the ranking. You will get the new background, named White Day Candy Shop (Charm: 300), by completing all Secret Happy Endings.
- The Early Clear Bonus and Ranking rewards are basically the White Day version of the Valentine’s rewards. The two Early Clear Bonuses feature the Mini-Princes in the red soldier outfits shown here with a bag of macarons on one avatar item and a jar of candy on the other. The other Ranking reward is a Mini Zen in the same type of outfit.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Town Event ends. I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I will post the guide in the Be My Princess: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section, hopefully within the next few hours, and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!