Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
- The event will end on 6/12 07:59 (UTC).
- Joshua, Glenn, Edward, and Zen are available.
- Each route consists of three (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the guy of your choice.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the respective guy.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- When you become Event Mates, 10% of that player’s Love Factor will be added to yours for Dates.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total. You can view it from your Event Mates or Ranking pages.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings with all four (4) guys, you will receive the Night Sunset background (+200 Charm) for your avatar.
If you complete all ends of all three (3) Princes, you will receive the Star Princess Dress avatar item.
There is only one Early Clear Bonus this time to accommodate the event split.
Upon completion, you will get Happy Hammock Mini-Princes avatar item for completing 2 Secret Happy Ends by June 9th 7:59 (UTC).
3. Dreamy Town Gacha
The Town Gacha is the exact same as in Part 1,
You can use either Gems or Gacha Medals to spin the Gacha. Rewards will be Town Spots and Town Objects for your Town, with each Town Spot including a special Date Story. Each spin costs 3 Gems or 10 Gacha Medals. Only the first Play is free. The Princes and Zen will visit you when you place the Town Spots in your Town.
*Note: Gacha Medals earned through this event can only be used in this event. Once the event ends, any unused Gacha Medals will disappear.
Winning odds vary per item depending on whether you use Gems or Gacha Medals to spin. Item probabilities when using Gems are 65% for Town Spots, 0% for Town Objects, and 35% for Items. Item probabilities when using Gacha Medals are 11% for Town Spots, 70% for Town Objects, and 20% for Items.
The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
The reward for ranking in the Top 50 by the end of the event is a Mini-Zen avatar item.
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is an eye avatar item.
More info will be released later.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A: “You can decide, Prince Joshua.”||A: “Let’s go!”||B: “I will not fail you again.”||A: Answer hesitantly.|
|Stage 2||B: “We couldn’t hold hands all day…”||A: “The place I saw on the way here.”||B: Give him a flower for his lapel.||A: Fix the misunderstanding.|
|Stage 3||A: “It was really great.”||B: “I can’t help but worry about you.”||B: Be honest.||B: “I’m fine.”|
|Happy End||B: See what she does.||B: Ask them where the storage room is.||A: “You do not need to be perfect.”||B: Carry her to the bed.|
|Secret Happy End||A: Oriens, represent!||A: Sit on the bed.||B: “We should go to bed.”||A: “Only the wicked laugh, Master Zain!”|
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.