Apologies for how late these are being, but it looks like this is going to continue for a while longer. I will continue to put up guides as soon as I can on the Guides pages, but feel free to comment either on there or on the Coming Soon posts and I will try to answer them as soon as possible as best as I can. If I haven’t gotten to answering a comment but you can answer it, feel free to do that as well.
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
- The event is from 8/28 to 9/4 07:59 A.M. (UTC).
- Four routes are available:
- Claude & Yu
- Luke & Jan
- Alberto & Louis
- Zen and The Princes
- Each route consists of three (3) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with Claude, Jan, Alberto, or Zen.
- In the Happy End, you will spend it with Yu, Luke, Louis, or the Princes.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings, you will receive the Midsummer Resort background (+200 Charm) for your avatar and a special illustration featuring all the Stewards on the beach.
You will also get a Town Spot, the Tropical Castle, for winning at Event Dates.
You will need to get 220 Great Dates to get this spot. A Date Story with the Butlers also comes with it. The Spot as well as the Story are only available during this event.
There are two Early Clear Bonuses.
Upon completion, you will get
- Tropical Cocktail Stewards (mini Butler) avatar item for completing 3 Secret Happy Ends by August 30th 7:59 (UTC)
- Sand Castle Stewards (mini Butler) avatar item for completing 4 Secret Happy Ends by September 2nd 7:59 (UTC)
The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a Hibiscus Gown avatar item.
Prizes will be available as soon as the event ends. You must go to the Ranking page to claim your prize.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Claude and Yu||Luke and Jan||Alberto and Louis||Zen and The Princes|
|Stage 1||B: Yu.||A: “Even you have to take a break sometimes!”||A: “But, you have the hardest job of all, Alberto.”||A: “What would you recommend?”|
|Stage 2||A: “No, I’m with someone.”||A: Get on.||B: “They’re hiding.”||B: Accept.|
|Happy End||(Yu End) A: “Put me down!”||(Luke End) B: Go with him.||(Louis End) A: Be honest.||(Princes End) B: I’m rooting for everyone.|
|Secret Happy End||(Claude End) A: Borrow it.||(Jan End) B: Put your hands on his stomach.||(Alberto End) A: Look down.||(Zen End) A: Take me for a swim.|
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.