Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
- The event is from 11/13 to 11/20 2:59 (UTC).
- Keith, Joshua, and Zen are available.
- Each route consists of three (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the guy of your choice.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the guy.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- When you become Event Mates, 10% of that player’s Love Factor will be added to yours for Dates.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total. You can view it from your Event Mates or Ranking pages.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings with all three (3) guys, you will receive the First Anniversary Party background (+200 Charm) for your avatar.
There are two Early Clear Bonuses.
Upon completion, you will get
- Anniversary Princes avatar item for completing 1 Secret Happy End by November 14th 14:59 (UTC)
- Red Anniversary Balloons avatar item for completing 2 Secret Happy Ends by November 16th 14:59 (UTC)
3. 1st Anniversary Town Shop
The Town Gacha has been replaced with the Town Shop. You can use only Gacha Medals to purchase the available Town Spots, Love Factor, and Pasta. Each Town Spot includes a special Date Story, and the Princes will visit you when you place the Town Spots in your Town.
You can get
- Liberty House for 150 Medals each
- Dres Van House for 150 Medals each
- Nobel House for 150 Medals each
- Princess Castle for 500 Medals each
- 500 LF for 75 Medals each
- 1000 LF for 150 Medals each
- Pasta for 75 Medals each
The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
The rewards for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event are the guys’ Sleepy Kisses avatar items.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A: “I’m fine.”||A: Try to answer.||A: “Of course not!”|
|Stage 2||B: Smile at him.||A: Send him a text.||A: “I’ll go back with you, Zain.”|
|Stage 3||A: Answer.||B: Say something.||A: “Let’s go.”|
|Happy End||A: Call her phone.||A: Take her hand.||A: Kiss her on the lips.|
|Secret Happy End||B: A photo booth.||A: Not at all.||B: Embrace him.|
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.