Here comes another event! For those wondering: This an entirely brand new event we’ll be getting, meaning that this event has not been released in either Be My Princess for GREE or the original Japanese version. It should be noted, though, that the CG’s for this event are not new. Instead, the CG’s were all previously used either in the app version or from previous GREE events.
Here’s what I know so far:
- All six princes and Zen will be available, making a total of seven routes.
- The story will be about “the first night spent together”.
- Each will have foure stages.
- Each will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the guy of your choice.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the respective guy.
- Event Battles will use the same system as previous events. You will be given a chance to win Gacha Medals when going on a certain number of Event Dates.
- Following the above, there will be a Dreamy Town Gacha. Like any other previous gacha, the first spin is free. You can use either Gems to spin it or the Gacha Medals that you received by going on Event Dates or clearing Event Missions. You can receive similarly Dreamland-themed Town Spots and Objects, Love Factor, and Stamina items from it. When you place the Town Spots in your Town, the Princes and Zen will come to visit. Each Town Spot also comes with its own Story.
- Two backgrounds will be available as a Completion/Bonus Item. If I am correct, both are brand new backgrounds that were not released on the GREE version. You will get the Starry Night background by completing all Secret Happy Endings, and the other one, neonbar-like, for making the ranking.
- The Early Clear Bonus and Ranking rewards are basically Dreamland-themed versions of the Valentine’s and White Day rewards. The two Early Clear Bonuses feature the Mini-Princes in Dreamland-themed attire. The other Ranking reward is a hair avatar item.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Event ends. I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I already have the letter guide for it’s Love Tiara counterpart, Honey Night, in the Be My Princess: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!