Prince Roberto’s birthday is just around the corner, and so is his birthday event! For those wondering, this is an event that was released in the Japanese version of Be My Princess for GREE, but was not released in the English version. As with all previous birthday events, it also includes two brand new stories to celebrate with Prince Roberto, Alberto, and the Six Princes.
What I know so far, based on previous events, is:
- There will be three routes available.
- Each route will have four stages.
- Each route will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince/Alberto.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince/Alberto.
- Event Battles will use the same system as previous events, but there is only one Town Spot to date at this time. By going on Event Dates and winning at the Battles, you will be able to unlock the Birthday Villa Altaria.
- There are two Early Clear Bonuses. You will get a Birthday Roberto (mini Prince) avatar item as the Royal Early Clear Bonus reward and a Roberto Eyes avatar item as the Early Clear Bonus reward.
- Ranking bonuses include the Prince Roberto hair and outfit avatar items.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Main Story Campaign, especially since Prince Roberto’s birthday right on the day that it ends! I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I already have the letter guide in the Be My Princess: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!