Update: For those looking for information about this event or a guide, I made a new post: [Be My Princess: PARTY] My First Royal Kiss Event Info.
Update: Letter guides for Wilfred, Keith, and Roberto are up! Working on getting the rest together.
Here comes another event! For those wondering: This is the first entirely brand new event we’ll be getting, meaning that this event has not been released in either Be My Princess for GREE or the original Japanese version. While previous events had already been released on at least one of those versions before and included new content with it’s Love Tiara release, this one is completely new, even including a route for Zen, marking the first time we English speaking players get to play an entire route dedicated to a butler! It should be noted, though, that the CG’s for this event are not new. Instead, the CG’s were all previously used either in the app version or from previous GREE events.
Here’s what I know so far:
- All six princes and Zen will be available, making a total of seven routes.
- Relationship Reset™! Or rather, their relationship has just started right before the story starts. Just as the title says, they have their first kiss in the story.
- Each will have three stages.
- Each will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the guy of your choice.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the respective guy.
- Event Battles will use the same system as The Prince’s Love Gift event. You will be given a chance to win Gacha Medals when going on a certain number of Event Dates.
- Following the above, there will be a Strawberry Town Gacha. Like any other previous gacha, the first spin is free. You can use either Gems to spin it or the Gacha Medals that you received by going on Event Dates or clearing Event Missions. You can receive strawberry-themed Town Spots and Objects, Love Factor, and Stamina items from it. When you place the Town Spots in your Town, the Princes and Zen will come to visit. Each Town Spot also comes with its own Story.
- One background will be available as a Completion/Bonus Item. If I am correct, it is a brand new background that was not released on the GREE version. You will get the Strawberry Party background by completing all Secret Happy Endings.
- The Early Clear Bonus and Ranking rewards are basically strawberry-themed versions of the Valentine’s and White Day rewards. The two Early Clear Bonuses feature the Mini-Princes in strawberry-themed attire. The other Ranking reward is a Mini Zen in the same themed outfit.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Event ends (even though Love Tiara players got a bit of a break). I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I will post the guide in the Be My Princess: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section when I can and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!