Update: For those looking for information about this event or a guide, I made a new post: [Be My Princess: PARTY] Among the Night Blossoms Event Info.
The Cherry Blossom Viewing Event for Be My Princess: PARTY is on its way! For those wondering: Yes, this is the exact same story as Be My Princess for GREE’s Dancing Petals – A Cherry Blossom Viewing Party for Two Event that was released back in 2013. The only difference between PARTY’s and GREE’s stories will be the usual changes for the PARTY version (translation, game mechanics, etc.).
Here’s what I know so far:
- All six princes will be available.
- Each prince will have four stages.
- Each prince will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will spend it with the Butler. Since I’ve been asked before, I’ll say it here as well for newtime players, too: THIS WILL NOT BE IN THE BUTLER’S POV. The story will remain in the heroine’s PoV just as it would be in the Secret Happy End. The ending is different from the Secret Happy End and, instead of spending quality time with the Prince, she will be spending time with the Butler. The only time the story leaves the heroine’s PoV will be when it changes to third person to give insight on the Butler’s thoughts and feelings on the time he has spent with the heroine during the Happy End, but it will not be in his PoV.
- Because the Happy End switches back to the Butler Ends as they were in the GREE version, the Prince’s PoV’s will not be available by completing either or both endings. Instead, you will have to buy them as Epilogues using Gems once you clear the Prince’s Secret Happy End. You must clear each Prince’s Secret Happy End in order to unlock their individual Epilogues in the shop (ex. clear Wilfred’s SHE to unlock Wilfred’s Epilogue). Once bought, the Epilogue story will be found in your Story Album.
Event Battles will use the same system as The Prince’s Love Gift and My First Royal Kiss events. You will be given a chance to win Gacha Medals when going on a certain number of Event Dates.
- There will be a Night Blossom Town Gacha. Gacha prizes include four Town Spots that each come with their own Date Story, six lamppost Town Objects each colored to correspond to a Prince, and Love Factor and Stamina Items.
- The Secret Happy Ending Completion Items are different than in the GREE version.
- Two backgrounds will be available as Completion/Bonus Items. One is a slightly changed A Blossom-lined Avenue in Oriens!! background that was given in the GREE version for completing all Happy Ends (the block path is changed to a red carpet). The other is, if I am correct, a brand new background that was not release on the GREE version. You will get the A Blossom-lined Avenue in Oreins!! background by making the ranking. You will get the new background, named Night Blossom River (Charm: 300), by completing all Secret Happy Endings.
- Once again, we will have the Royal Early Clear Bonus and the Early Clear Bonus! You will get a mini-Princes avatar item for each one with three Princes on each prize.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Town Event ends. I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. If you haven’t already noticed, I’ve already posted a letter guide in the Be My Princess: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section. These are the answers for the event in Love Tiara and I hope to be able to post guides on the page as events are released in Love Tiara (assuming that the PARTY game does not cease updating). As always, I will leave the guide there until I can get the Event Info post up.