-Continues to laugh into the atmosphere-
Here we go!
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
Update 1/30/15: Romantic Birthday is now available! I also forgot to add the Birthday Celebration bonus, so Completion Items has been updated!
- The event will end on 2/3 06:59 A.M. (UTC).
- Three routes are available: Flirtatious Birthday and Birthday Celebration.
- The third route, Romantic Birthday, will be available on 1/30
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
Not only will you get the above avatar items when completing the Birthday Celebration route, but you will also get a Town Object in celebration of Joshua’s birthday. It is implied that you will be visited by the Princes if it is placed in your Town.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings, you will receive the Birthday Dres Van Manor background (+300 Charm) for your avatar.
You will also get a Town Spot, the Birthday Dres Van Manor, for winning at Event Dates.
You will need to get 250 Great Dates to get this spot. Jan’s POV Date Story also comes with it. The Spot as well as the Story are only available during this event.
Unlike previous events, there are two Early Clear Bonuses.
Upon completion, you will get
- Birthday Joshua (mini Prince) avatar item for completing 2 Secret Happy Ends by January 31st 6:59 (UTC)
- Regal Joshua Eyes avatar item for completing 3 Secret Happy Ends by February 2nd 2:59 (UTC)
The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a avatar item set similar to Dres Van’s princely uniform.
More info will be released later.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Romantic Birthday||Flirtatious Birthday||Birthday Celebration|
|Stage 1||A: You can count on me.||B: Just tell the truth.||A: “Playboy!”|
|Stage 2||B: I just wanted to be close to the people…||A: Thank him for his concern.||A: Pull away.|
|Stage 3||A: Thank him.||B: Caramel.||A: Refuse to go.|
|Happy End||A: Teach me how you make them.||B: Just leave it.||B: Prince Edward.|
|Secret Happy End||B: What, did that come out wrong?||A: Do as he says.||A: Say something.|
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.