St. Patrick’s Day is coming, and there’s a new campaign just for it My Forged Wedding: PARTY!
Campaign Period: 2/27～3/12 7:00 A.M. (UTC)
Like in Reform Campaigns, you need to collect items (Clover Items in this case).
There are two ways to collect Clover Points.
While playing the White Day Event, you will get
- 1 Clover Point for reading the end of each Episode 1 to 4
- 5 Clover Points for clearing each Avatar Mission
- 5 Clover Points for reading the Happy End
You can also receive Clover Points by
- Bonus Chance at White Day Date Battle
- Spinning the Colorful Sweets Gacha
- 3rd, 8th, and 11th Login Bonus
Ren Season 1 Main Story
Gifts will be available from 2/27 7:00 A.M. (UTC)～3/11 7:00 A.M. (UTC)
While playing Ren’s Season 1 Main Story, you will get
- 5 Clover Points when you clear missions
- 1 Clover Point for ever 5 chapters read
Clover Items will be sent to your Gift Box and, once received, will be added as Clover pts to your total. You will also get Gacha Point Card (50 UP) for every Clover Point used.
Collecting Clover pts will allow you to receive special St. Patrick’s Day themed avatar items which will be delivered around the middle of March.
As you collect Clover pts, you will receive
- Lucky Pumps & Socks (Green) when you collect 20 Clover pts
- Clover Cheeks when you collect 100 Clover pts
- Clover Green Dress when you collect 500 Clover pts
All collected avatar items together total out to 300 Charm. When put together with the Bob Hair w/ Leprechaun Hat avatar item from Ren’s Main Story Campaign, the entire outfit will total out to 400 Charm.