So right now I still have that T&R in my drafts along with this and another post in the works. |D Since the Gacha came out early, I decided to keep a look out for the event. My gosh, what is sleep!?
Anyways, onto the info!
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
Update 2/18: Strength for Birthday Party has been reduced to 20 Strength. Basics has been updated.
- The event period begins on February 18th 7:00 A.M. (UTC) and ends on February 22nd 7:00 A.M. (UTC).
- You will receive A Princess Training Tea Set (+1,000 Royal Factor) upon completing the Prologue.
- There are four (4) Stages.
- Each stage consists of two (2) episodes.
- If you have high enough Love Factors, you may have a Secret Happy End.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Normal End.
- Upon completing the story:
- The Happy End route will end with the title Secret Happy End, and the Status page will show “Secret”
- The Normal End route will end with the title Happy End, and the Status page will show “Happy”
- Both Happy and Normal ends are the same. The only difference is that completing the Happy End will get you the Completion Item for that route. The Normal End will NOT get you the Completion Item for that route.
- Upon completing the story:
- The Birthday Party uses
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going to the Birthday Party
- When you add an Event Mate, 20% of their Love Factor will be added to your Love Factors, so it’s a good idea to fill up your Event Mate list as much as possible. Don’t forget, though, it’s best to add those that will help you win parties.
- If an Event Mate invites you to a Birthday Party, your Love Factors also increase.
- You can not stop being mates if you approve as an event mate once.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
When you complete the Secret Happy End, you will receive Liberty Castle of Keith’s Birthday background for your avatar.
There is one (1) Birthday Gacha for the event. Gacha points used to spin the Birthday Gacha per play are 500pt. Only the first Play is free. The main prize is a decoration item: Keith’s Candle Tower.
You can also receive Closet Space, Presents, Full Course Meals, and Jewel Pieces.
Note: The Prince will only visit if you place the Special Interior item in your room. In this case, he will come if you place Keith’s Candle Tower.
Pieces of Jewel Exchange Shop
You’ll be able to exchange jewel pieces you win in the Birthday Gacha and past jewel pieces you’ve won but haven’t used. You’ll be able to trade in the jewel pieces you’ve collected for new, cute avatar items.
Even after the exchange campaign ends, your pieces of jewel will not disappear. You’ll be able to use your leftover pieces in the next Pieces of Jewel Exchange Shop campaign. Exchange them for items now or later, it’s up to you!
Exchange items include:
- Shore of Ice background (500 pieces)
- Winter Princess Dress (200 pieces)
- Princess Hair on Ice (100 pieces)
- Crystal Headband (50 pieces)
If you buy the Birthday Card to send to Keith, you will receive a Pastel Ruffle Dress (+100 Charm) in return from him. On 2/22, if you have sent the card, you will receive a reply with the dress.
Note: If you send the card on or after 2/22, you will receive an immediate reply.
Each card set contains:
- Birthday Card for Keith
- Mint Green Dress (+100 Charm)
for the price of 300 GREE coins, which is about $3.90USD.
The ranking goes by the amount of Current Love Factors that you have, not the Total Love Factors. If you rank in the top 100 when the event ends, you will receive a special prize.
This will be a limited item that you can only get by ranking in the top 100 of the Birthday Event.
The prize for the top 100 is:
- A Keith Clock
Placing this item in your room will allow the Prince to visit you.
That’s all I have for now. If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.