Yesterday, Voltage Inc. announced a Pre-Registration Campaign for their new upcoming social game, 天下統一★恋の乱～Love Ballad～. Like with 王子様のプロポーズ Love Tiara’s campaign, pre-registering will allow you to get in-game avatars and Diamonds. Pre-registration is currently open for Android users until December 8th. Pre-registration for iOS users will begin on November 28th and end on December 15th.
Games allowing for pre-registration along with a gift are
- 眠らぬ街のシンデレラby女子ゲー (Eng. title: Seduced in the Sleepless City [social version])
- 誓いのキスは突然にby女子ゲー (Eng. title: My Forged Wedding: PARTY)
- LOVEandJOB オトナの事情
- スイートルームで悪戯なキスby女子ゲー (Eng. title: Kissed by the Baddest Bidder [social version])
- 王子様のプロポーズ Love Tiara (Eng. title: Be My Princess: PARTY)
- ルームシェア素顔のカレ Love Days
Each game will be given rewards of
Dianthus princess coodinates
- Full recovery/stamina items
- Background for your avatar (castle town scenery)
Love Ballad rewards are a butterfly hair ornament and a peony kimono avatar items. Furthermore, the first 30,000 people to clear the Prologue will receive a limited garden scenery on a snowy night background avatar item. The first 30,000 to register in each game will receive a 1 space Closet item.
I haven’t played the app version of the game, and though the game description is similar to the app version, I’m not sure if the story is different or not. But looking back at most of Voltage’s past social versions, I would expect the story to be different.
Considering that we are now using the PARTY platform for our English social games, I would not be surprised if we’ll be seeing Love Ballad released on the PARTY platform for us if it goes well enough in Japan.