Patch Notes – Tower of Saviors Version 9.1 “Slinging the Dimensions”
Tower of Saviors Version 9.1 “Slinging the Dimensions” has officially released. The TOS team is excited to announce that Tower of Saviors is collaborating with Monster Strike! Adding powerful characters from Monster Strike into TOS. That’s not all, a new Dragonic Compulsion will be introduced, combining the unique elements from Monster Strike!
In Version 9.1, “Western Beasts” could perform Power Release and “The Witches” series have been granted to Ameliorate. Leading new forces to our fellow Summoners!
Tower of Saviors Version 9.1 “Slinging the Dimensions” Update Details:
- Added New Monster
– 39 monsters and various new skills are added, there are 925 monsters in total.
– Newly added “Toy Pixies” series in Diamond Seal.
2. Increased Inventory Capacity
– Inventory increased to 1500 slots.
3. Newly added “World Guild”
– Summoners who still haven’t joined a Guild will be the member of “World Guild”, and have access to the followings:
1. 3 Guild Mission will be assigned to you daily, Black key will be awarded after completing the Missions.
2. Have access to enter the stages in Black Hole.
3. Can store up to 30 Black Keys.
– The members of “World Guild” cannot participate in Guild Events. Earned EXP, Coins and Lv. Up bonus will not be available.
4. Optimized Guild System
– Newly added “Gate to the Aperture- Purified Soulstones” and “Gate to the Aperture – Astralists” in Black Hole.
– Newly added “Showroom” and “Guild Adjutant” icon in Guild interface.
5. New “Providential Seal Card Draw”
– New Seal Card Draw “Providential Seal” can be found in “Shop”.
– 3 Diamonds needed for the first draw of the day, after that will be 5 Diamonds as per normal.
– “Western Beasts”, “The Norns”, “Golems” and “Sprites” will be included.
– The 3★ characters obtained from this New Seal Card Draw will be Lv. 15, Skill Lv. 5; for 4★ and 5★ characters obtained will be Lv. 30, Skill Lv. 5.
6. Optimized Daily Mission and Emergency Battles
– “The Assemble of Elements – Advanced” is added to “Day of Materials”.
– “Five Elements” will be amended to “Day of Elemental Souls”.
– The Advanced difficulty will be added to Emergency Battles.
7. Optimized Game Interface and Game Experience
– Added Power Release for “Western Beasts”.
– Added Amelioration for “The Witches” series.
– Summoners can choose to turn on/off the animation for Level-up in “Settings”.
– The upper limit has increased to 20 for decomposing Cards.
– Stamina can be overflowed after restoring with Diamonds.
8. Amendment on Diamond Seal Card Draw
– “Sprites” series will be removed from Diamond Seal Card Draw. Summoners can obtain them from the New Seal Card Draw “Providential Seal”.
9. Fixed Known Issues
– Abnormal reset of Dragonary Crafts occurred during team editing and complete a battle in “Casual Mode” from Multiplayer Mode.
– Unusual display of other teams when challenging the Power Release stage.
– Abnormal team setting occurred when entering other stages, after completing Power Release stage.
– Unusual Skill effect on Active Skill of “Capricorn of Meticulosity – Domon” and “Pisces of Empathy – Cateua & Ravniss”, when frozen Runestone exists on the gameplay interface.
- Adjustment on Game Content (available for the upcoming version)
– Active Skill of “Matryoshka” and “Nesting Doll – Matryoshka” will change from “Recovery x 1.5 until no Heart Runestones are dissolved (excluding Active Skills and Leader Skills)” to “Recovery x 2 until no Heart Runestones are dissolved (excluding Active Skills and Leader Skills)
Version 9.1 “Slinging the Dimensions” Known Issue on iOS
– Abnormal skill displayed on the enemy in the 4th wave of “Portent of Fights – Reversing Everything” from the 8th Seal.
– Abnormal enemy skill effect occurred in the last wave of “Regret of the Mother”.
Version 9.1 “Slinging the Dimensions” Known Issue on Android
– Failed to login on some mobile devices (Example: Asus)
[Tower of Saviors Version 9.1 “Slinging the Dimensions” Celebration Events]
★ 1st Event: Daily Login Diamonds
Time: Apr 29 (Web) – May 3 (Sun)
2 Diamonds would be given daily during Apr 29 (Wed) – Apr 30 (Thur); 1 Diamonds would be given daily during May 1 (Fri) – May 3 (Sun). Login to get a total of 7 Diamonds!
★ 2nd Event: Event: Daily Login Gift
Time: May 2 (Sat) – May 3 (Sun)
Login on May 2 (Sat) to receive 5 “Inventory Slots”; login on May 3 (Sun) to receive 5 “Friend List Capacities”.
* If the Inventory has reached the maximum slots of 1500, the reward will become 1 Diamond. If the Friend List has reached the maximum slots of 400, the reward will become 1 Diamond as well.
★ 3rd Event: Purchase Reward
Time: Apr 29 (Wed) – May 5 (Tue)
No matter a purchase has been made before or not, when making a single purchase of 6 or more Diamonds during this event, you will receive one card drawing chance from “Toy Pixies” series. Each Summoner could receive the reward once.
Example: when making a purchase of 6 Diamonds on Apr 29 (Wed), you will receive one card drawing chance from “Toy Pixies” series. The reward can be found in “Community” -> “Reward” after re-logging into the game. But if you purchase 6 Diamonds again on Apr 30 (Thur), you will NOT receive the reward again.
“Toy Pixies” series include:
5★ Cast Iron Hamel
★ 4th Event: Nightmare Stage “The Evil Controlling Orders”
Time: May 1 (Fri) 22:00 – May 2 (Sat) 23:59
The process of metamorphosis in reaching the mature form, to formulate new rules for the realm!
* Nightmare Stage of “The Evil Controlling Orders” is added. In addition, “Diablo, Manipulator of Elements” is finally ready for Power Release to restraint the Elements and invade the TOS realm!
* The Power Release element “Infernal Phantom” for “Diablo, Manipulator of Elements” can be obtained in the stage “The Evil Controlling Orders”.
★ 5th Event: Source of Victory
Time: May 2 (Sat)
Log in on the day to receive Stamina Refill x1!
*Important: the Stamina Refills must be used by 23:59 of the day.
★ 6th Event: -50% Required Stamina for Emergency Battle
Time: Apr 29 (Wed) – May 5 (Tue)
During the event period, the required Stamina for stages of Emergency Battle is reduced by 50%
★ 7th Event: 100% Drop Rate for Rare Materials in Daily Missions
Time: Apr 29 (Wed) – May 5 (Tue)
Rare Materials must drop on the final round of stage in the assigned daily missions!
Assigned “Daily Missions” include:
Apr 29 (Wed): Day of Honeymon Hunting
Apr 30 (Thur): Day of Crystal Dragons
May 2 (Sat): Day of Demons’ Den
May 5 (Tue): Day of Descending Swords
Well, the update’s pretty cool this time. They added a 3 diamond seal, a new stage on the black hole for soulstones and even provided a ‘World Guild’ which is pretty rad of them. I see much improvements on ToS this time around. The new cards seem nice but I’m not too sure about its skill… Well, let’s see
And about time for the Western Beasts PR!!!!
Btw, we are in dire need of members! So please, for those of you who haven’t joined a proper guild yet, join mine! We are a level 8 guild (=+20% Coin bonus, +25% EXP bonus and +4% Lv.Up bonus!) and is going to level up to level 9 soon!
Guild Name: Kings.Of.Polar
Guild ID: 2451