Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
- The event period from 6/12 to 6/19 16:59 (UTC).
- Yuzuki, Ryoichi, and Noel are available.
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Super Happy End.
- Each ending is different.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Interviews.
- When you go on an Event Interview with a Scoop Mate, it will increase your Charm. Adding Event Scoop Mates will also give you 1/5 of their Love Factor.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Interviews use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is your Personal Love Factor plus 1/5 of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Super Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete the Super Happy Ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
Upon completion, you will get
- Yellow Pencil Skirt (Glamour: 100) for completing Yuzuki’s Super Happy End
- Purple Flower Peplum Top (Glamour: 100) for completing Ryoichi’s Super Happy End
- Pink Raincoat (Glamour: 100) for completing Noel’s Super Happy End
- Hydrangea after the Rain (Glamour: 200) for completing all Super Happy Ends
- Low Pigtails (Light Brown) (Glamour: 250) for completing all routes with both endings
There are two Early Clear Bonuses.
Upon completion, you will get
- Rain Blue Hairdo (Glamour: 150) for completing 1 Super Happy End by June 14th 1:59 (UTC)
- Rain Blue Eyes (Glamour: 150) for completing 2 Secret Happy Ends by June 17th 1:59 (UTC)
The reward for ranking in the Top 50 by the end of the event is a Polka Dots Dress (Rain Blue) avatar item (Glamour: 150).
The reward for ranking in the Top 500 by the end of the event is a Hydrangeas avatar item (Glamour: 100).
Prizes will be available as soon as the event ends. You must go to the Ranking page to claim your prize.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A:”I’m sorry.”||A:”Dates on rainy days are fun, too.”||B: Gladly accept.|
|Stage 2||B:”Can I come with you?”||B:”What’s more important, me, or a little rain?”||B: Hesitate.|
|Stage 3||A: Look at Yuzuki.||B:”I thought you hated the rain.”||B:Just wait.|
|Super Happy End||–||–||–|
*”-“means there is no selection to be made.
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.