Apologies for how late these are being, but it looks like this is going to continue for a while longer. I will continue to put up guides as soon as I can on the Guides pages, but feel free to comment either on there or on the Coming Soon posts and I will try to answer them as soon as possible as best as I can. If I haven’t gotten to answering a comment but you can answer it, feel free to do that as well.
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
Update 8/3/15: Ryoichi and Satsuki have been released! Guide has been updated.
- The event period from 7/30 to 8/10 16:59 A.M. (UTC).
- Yuzuki, Noel, Chihaya, and Mirai are available.
- Ryoichi and Satsuki will be available on 8/3.
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Super Happy End.
- Each ending is different.
- Only the Happy End is available to choose when you clear Stage 3. They do not come with a CG.
- The Super Happy End is available for purchase as the title “Another Sweet Ending”
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Interviews.
- When you go on an Event Interview with a Scoop Mate, it will increase your Charm. Adding Event Scoop Mates will also give you 1/5 of their Love Factor.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Interviews use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is your Personal Love Factor plus 1/5 of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Super Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete the Happy Ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
Upon completion, you will get
- Geometric Print Wedges (Glamour: 100) for completing Yuzuki’s Happy End
- Strappy White Sandals (Glamour: 100) for completing Ryoichi’s Happy End
- Blue Green Straw Bag (Glamour: 100) for completing Noel’s Happy End
- White Trousers (Glamour: 100) for completing Chihaya’s Happy End
- Pastel Print Maxi Dress (Glamour: 100) for completing Mirai’s Happy End
- White Blazer Top (Glamour: 100) for completing Satsuki’s Happy End
- Tropical Paradise (Glamour: 250) for completing all Happy Ends
There are three Early Clear Bonuses.
Upon completion, you will get
- Deep Blue Eyes (Glamour: 300) for completing 2 Happy Ends of Yuzuki and Noel by August 1st 1:59 (UTC)
- Tie-dye Bandana Hairdo (Glamour: 150) for completing 2 Happy Ends of Chihaya and Mirai by August 3rd 1:59 (UTC)
- Leather Bracelets (Glamour: 150) for completing 2 Happy Ends of Ryoichi and Satsuki by August 6th 1:59 (UTC)
3. Another Sweet End Shop
Unlike previous events, there is now an Another Sweet Ending Shop. Because the Super Happy Endings cannot be read during the actual event gameplay, they must be bought here. Like usual Super Happy Endings in events, the story will come with a CG.
Each ASE costs 4 Gems and are available until the end of the event. To buy them, you must clear each guy’sHappy End in order to unlock their individual ASE’s in the shop (ex. clear Yuzuki’s HE to unlock Yuzuki’s ASE). Once bought, they will be found in your Story Album.
- The reward for ranking in the Top 50 by the end of the event is a necklace avatar item.
- The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a drinks table avatar item.
- The reward for ranking in the Top 500 by the end of the event is a sunglasses avatar item.
Prizes will be available as soon as the event ends. You must go to the Ranking page to claim your prize.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||B:”Of course!”||B: “I want to go on a trip with you.”||A:Make an excuse.||B:”I’m not sure.”||A:”Sorry, were you waiting long?”||B:Let him help.|
|Stage 2||A:”Are you jealous?”||A: “Where?”||A:Play one more time.||A:”Yes.”||A:”Sorry.”||A:Cheer for Satsuki.|
|Stage 3||A: Open your mouth.||B: “I just thought the legend behind it was nice.”||A: Stop Noel.||B:”It’s just so wonderful.”||B:”Yuzuki’s in a lot of movies.”||A:”I feel the same way.”|
*”-“means there is no selection to be made.
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.