I would have gotten this up soon but I had other stuff to do OTL
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
- 3.1 Sexy Darling Premium Set
- 3.2 Sexy Darling Support Set
- 3.3 Sexy Darling Trial Set
- 3.4 Fever Sets
- The event period from 11/21 to 11/28 7:00 A.M. (UTC).
- There are two routes: Dramatic Route and Variety Route.
- Dramatic Route is spent with Saeki.
- Variety Route is spent with everyone else.
- Variety Route will be added on 11/23.
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Normal End.
- As far as I can tell, both endings have mostly the same content.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Affection missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Affection by going to the Sweet Wife’s Dessert Battle.
- When you add an Event Mate, 20% of their Affection will be added to your Affection, so it’s a good idea to fill up your Event Mate list as much as possible. Don’t forget, though, it’s best to add those that will help you win battles.
- If an Event Mate invites you to a Sweet Wife’s Dessert Battle, your Total Affection also increases.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Sweet Wife’s Dessert Battle Battle uses only 20 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Affection. High Affection will allow you to go on the Happy End.
- Please note that the Affection requirement to get to the Happy End in the 2nd or subsequent character’s route may differ by players.
- If you do not reach the Happy End, you can still raise your Affection to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event. Like previous events, you can keep track of prizes with your Stamp Sheet.
Upon completion, you will get
- Sexy Heart Eyes (Hazel) for completing 1 Happy End by November 23rd
- Milady Dress for completing 2 Happy Ends by November 26th
- Dining Table with Lily for completing the Dramatic Route Happy End
- Elegant Fur Shawls (White) for completing the Variety Route Happy End
- Milady Ponytail Hair for completing 2 Happy Ends
- Off Shoulder Dress (Lavender) for completing all routes with both endings
Upon completing both all endings, you will be able to read an Epilogue. You will be able to read the Epilogue from the Story Album.
3. Item Sets
3.1 Sexy Darling Premium Set
The Sexy Darling Premium Set is available until the end of the event and is limited to only one (1) per person.
The set contents include
- Aroma Massage (100UP) x 5
- Love Ring (5000)
- Closet (10 Slots)
for the reduced price of 2000 Coin (originally 2400 Coin).
3.2 Sexy Darling Support Set
The Sexy Darling Support Set is available until the end of the event and is limited to only one (1) per person.
The set contents include
- Love Ring (1000) x 2
- Aroma Massage (100UP) x3
- Closet (5 Slots)
for the price of 1000 Coin.
3.3 Sexy Darling Trial Set
The Sexy Darling Trial Set is available until the end of the event and is limited to only one (1) per person.
The set contents include
- Love Ring (1000)
- Aroma Massage (100UP)
for the reduced price of 400 Coin (originally 450 Coin).
3.3 Fever Sets
All Fever Support Sets are only available during Fever Time either from the use of a Fever Ticket or from the Fever activated after selecting a character.
Unless someone can let me know what they are, this will remain blank until I get to them myself.
5. Login Bonus
When you login in to the event page every day for 7 days, you will receive a Login Bonus for each day. Login Bonuses will be reset every day at 11:00 A.M. (UTC).
The items you will receive are
|1st Login||Event Fever Ticket|
|2nd Login||Event Fever Ticket|
|3rd Login||Love Ring 200|
|4th Login||Event Fever Ticket|
|5th Login||Mari 200|
|6th Login||Aroma Massage (Up 100 Points)|
|7th Login||Gacha Point Card (200 Points)|
|8th Login||Love Ring 200|
|9th Login||Gacha Medal|
The ranking goes by your Individual Affection, not your Total Affection.
The reward for ranking in the Top 500 by the end of the event is a TV with Saeki (Charm: 100). It will be delivered next month.
7. Guide (Spoiler-free)
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
I’d like to ask, though, that if anyone thinks that it’d be easier to include the text for the choices, do let me know. I will either use that instead or make a new post for it for future events.
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Normal End||Happy End|
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.