Apologies for how late these are being, but it looks like this is going to continue for a while longer. I will continue to put up guides as soon as I can on the Guides pages, but feel free to comment either on there or on the Coming Soon posts and I will try to answer them as soon as possible as best as I can. If I haven’t gotten to answering a comment but you can answer it, feel free to do that as well.
Update 9/8/15: Jan’s, Yu’s, Louis’s, and Zen’s are now available! Guide has been updated.
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
3. Royal Afternoon Tea Town Gacha
- The event is from 9/4 to 9/14 07:59 A.M. (UTC).
- Claude, Luke, and Alberto are available.
- Jan, Yu, Louis, and Zen will be available on 9/8 (tentative)
- Each route consists of three (3) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Butler of your choice.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Butler.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- When you become Event Mates, 10% of that player’s Love Factor will be added to yours for Dates.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total. You can view it from your Event Mates or Ranking pages.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings with all seven (7) Butlers, you will receive the Autumn Night Party background (+200 Charm) for your avatar.
If you complete all ends, you will receive the Harvest Party Dress avatar item.
There are two Early Clear Bonuses.
Upon completion, you will get
- Royal Steward Parfait avatar item for completing 3 Secret Happy Ends by September 8th 7:59 (UTC)
- Royal Steward Floral Basket avatar item for completing 5 Secret Happy Ends by September 11th 7:59 (UTC)
3. Royal Afternoon Tea Town Gacha
You can use either Gems or Gacha Medals to spin the Gacha. Rewards will be Town Spots and Town Objects for your Town, with each Town Spot including a special Date Story. Each spin costs 3 Gems or 10 Gacha Medals. Only the first Play is free. The Butlers will visit you when you place the Town Spots in your Town.
*Note: Gacha Medals earned through this event can only be used in this event. Once the event ends, any unused Gacha Medals will disappear.
Winning odds vary per item depending on whether you use Gems or Gacha Medals to spin. Item probabilities when using Gems are 68% for Town Spots, 0% for Town Objects, and 32% for Items. Item probabilities when using Gacha Medals are 11% for Town Spots, 70% for Town Objects, and 20% for Items.
The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a Royal Steward Floral Basket avatar item.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A: Of course.||A: Say something.||A: It’s my fault for being careless.||B: “You’re absolutely flawless…”||A: Look at Yu.||A: Mal.||B: Thank you.|
|Stage 2||B: Stack them nicely.||A: Ask what’s wrong.||B: Go inside.||B: I was just thinking I wanted some fresh air.||A: Take his hand off your shoulder.||A: “I’ll find him on my own.”||A. No one in particular.|
|Happy End||A: “And if I were, Miss?”||A: “Please don’t joke about that.”||B: Smile.||A: “Are you keeping something from me?”||B: Look back at her.||A: “I am too, Miss.”||A: Knock again.|
|Secret Happy End||A: Listen to Claude and sleep.||
A: Let’s split up.
|A: “You should rest.”||B: Please speak less formally.||B: Go and see what’s wrong.||B: Look at Louis.||B: “Zain was there, so…”|
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.