Halloween is getting closer, and the Halloween event is on its way! For those wondering: Yes, this is the exact same story as Be My Princess for GREE’s second Halloween Event, Night Halloween for Princess, that was released back in 2013. Like previous events, this event will be split into two parts.
Here’s what I know so far:
- Wilfred, Keith, and Roberto will be available.
- Each prince will have four stages.
- Each prince will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
- There will be no PoV’s this time or an Epilogue Shop. Instead, Double End Clear Bonuses will be Epilogue stories instead of avatar items. They will be in the heroine’s PoV and take place after the events of the stories.
- Event Battles will use the same system as previous events. You will be given a chance to win Gacha Medals when going on a certain number of Event Dates.
Unlike previous events, there will be no Town Gacha. Instead, there will be a Halloween Town Shop. The Medals that you get from playing the event will be used as the currency to purchase Halloween-themed Town Spots and Objects, Love Factor, and Stamina items. When you place the Town Spots in your Town, the Princes and Zen will come to visit. Each Town Spot also comes with its own Story.
- Only two of the route clear prizes from the GREE version are returning in this event: the Halloween Make-up and Crimped Hair of Bordeaux avatar items.
- One background will be available. If I am correct, it is a brand new background that was not released on the GREE version. You will get the Pumpkin Carriage background by completing all Secret Happy Endings.
- The Early Clear Bonus and Ranking rewards are Halloween-themed. Early Clear Bonuses are of the mini-Princes, with only Wilfred, Keith, and Roberto. Both rewards have all three mini-Princes. The Ranking reward is a Halloween Treat Gown avatar item.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Event ends. I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I will post the guide in the Be My Princess: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section when I can and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!