Here comes the second summer event set! For those wondering: This is another event that had already been released in the original Japanese version, but never had an English release. The only difference between PARTY’s and GREE’s stories (other than the usual changes for the PARTY version) is that the event is split up into two parts, Summer and Sunset, as well as an additional route for Zen has been added with a Normal End with Theo, which is brand new to the event and was not released in the original Japanese version. It should be noted, though, that Zen’s CG for this event is not new. Instead, the CG was previously used in the app version and is just altered to fit the event.
Here’s what I know so far:
- Joshua, Glenn, Edward, and Zen will be available.
- Each will have four stages.
- Each will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the guy of your choice.
- In the Happy End, you will spend it with the Butler. In Zen’s case, you will spend it with Theo.
- There will be no PoV’s this time or an Epilogue Shop. Instead, Double End Clear Bonuses will be Epilogue stories instead of avatar items. They will be in the heroine’s PoV and take place after the events of the stories.
- Event Battles will use the same system as previous events. You will be given a chance to win Gacha Medals when going on a certain number of Event Dates.
- Following the above, there will be a Beach Vacation Town Gacha. Like any other previous gacha, the first spin is free. You can use either Gems to spin it or the Gacha Medals that you received by going on Event Dates or clearing Event Missions. You can receive Summer-themed Town Spots and Objects, Love Factor, and Stamina items from it. When you place the Town Spots in your Town, the Princes and Zen will come to visit. Each Town Spot also comes with its own Story. The Town Gacha is the same as in the Summer event.
- One background will be available. If I am correct, it is a brand new background that was not released on the GREE version. You will get the Sunset Beach background by completing all Secret Happy Endings.
- The Early Clear Bonus and Ranking rewards are Summer-themed. Both Early Clear Bonuses are of the mini-Princes, the first with Joshua and Glenn, and the second with Edward and Zen. The Ranking reward is a Beach Sunset Gown avatar item.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Event ends. I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I will post the guide in the Be My Princess: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section when I can and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!