Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
- The event will end on 2/27 06:59 A.M. (UTC).
- Three routes are available: Romantic Birthday, Flirtatious Birthday. and Birthday Celebration.
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
Not only will you get the above avatar items when completing the Birthday Celebration route, but you will also get a Town Object in celebration of Joshua’s birthday. It is implied that you will be visited by the Princes if it is placed in your Town.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings, you will receive the Birthday Liberty Manse background (+200 Charm) for your avatar.
You will also get a Town Spot, the Birthday Liberty Manse, for winning at Event Dates.
You will need to get 250 Great Dates to get this spot. Luke’s POV Date Story also comes with it. The Spot as well as the Story are only available during this event. The story takes place during Keith’s Main Story and follows Luke as he goes about doing work for Prince Keith and the events leading up to the heroine going to the Southern Isles at Catherine’s request (See Episode 10: A Crafty Little Plan).
There are two Early Clear Bonuses.
Upon completion, you will get
- Birthday Keith (mini Prince) avatar item for completing 1 Secret Happy End by February 22nd 6:59 (UTC)
- Emerald Keith Eyes avatar item for completing 2 Secret Happy Ends by February 24th 6:59 (UTC)
Note: Before February 22nd, the requirements to get each bonus was to clear 2 Secret Happy Ends for the Birthday Keith avatar item and to clear 3 Secret Happy Ends for the Emerald Keith Eyes avatar item. This has since been corrected in the game and has been corrected on here.
The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
The reward for making the ranking by the end of the event is an avatar item set similar to Liberty’s princely uniform. There are two avatar item prizes.
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a Prince Keith Outfit (Charm: 250) (?).
The reward for ranking in the Top 1000 by the end of the event is a Liberty Princess Hair (Charm: 150) (?).
Prizes will be available as soon as the event ends. You must go to the Ranking page to claim your prize.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Romantic Birthday||Flirtatious Birthday||Birthday Celebration|
|Stage 1||A: Luke||B: Pass it off as nothing.||A: Talk business.|
|Stage 2||B: Apologize too.||B: Lie.||A: Absolutely not!|
|Stage 3||B: Wait for him.||B: Deal with it.||A: Look at Prince Keith|
|Happy End||A: Slap Luke.||B: Why do you care what time it is?||B: Does that lion really make you think of me?|
|Secret Happy End||A: Hand it over, reluctantly||B: Change.||B: Thank you for the lion!|
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.