Ok! So this is the first story event in Be My Princess: PARTY, and since the system is a bit different than the GREE version, I’ll try my best to get everything on here!
Here we go!
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
Update 12/22: Joshua and Edward are now available!
Update 12/17: Joshua’s and Edward’s guides has been added. Guide has been updated.
- The event will end on 12/26 6:59 A.M. (UTC).
- Wilfred, Keith, and Roberto are available. Joshua, Glenn, and Edward will be available at a later date.
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- You will need 7000 Personal Love Factor to continue to the Secret Happy End for each route.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings with all six (6) Princes, you will receive the Xmas City Lights background (+300 Charm) for your avatar.
You will also get Town Spots for winning at Event Dates. There are four Town Spots
You will get
- Christmas Flower Shop after 40 successful dates at the Christmas Candy Shop.
- Christmas House after 70 successful dates at the Christmas Flower Shop.
- Xmas Castle after 1000 successful dates at the Christmas House.
When you begin the event, you will only start with the first Town Spot, the Christmas Candy Shop, and must earn the rest of them through Event Dates. After the right number of successful dates at your current spot, the new Spot (with a new Date Story) will open. After you collect the first 3 Date Spots, a Super Limited Spot, Xmas Castle, will become available. As a special bonus, when you finish Grading Up the Xmas Castle, you will get An Extra-Special Date Story featuring all six Princes that will be saved in your Story Album.
All Town Spots are only available during this event.
Also, when you complete Wilfred’s, Keith’s, and Roberto’s Secret Happy Endings by December 22nd 6:59 A.M. (UTC), you will get a Santa Claus Town Item. You can pair it with the Reindeer Early Clear Bonus from the Christmas Town Event.
The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a Xmas Morning background (Charm: 400).
More info will be released later.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A: Take the bus.||A: It’s a present for you.||B: Are you sure you want to invite me?||A: Go with them.||A: Explain.||A: Tell the truth.|
|Stage 2||A: Let’s get out of here.||A: Let’s run.||A: Urge him to go up on stage.||A: I do.||A: Go back to Charles Castle.||B:Apologize.|
|Stage 3||B: Go to the skating rink.||B: Be honest.||A: Turn around.||B: Answer it.||B: Wait outside the office.||A: Keep looking at him.|
|Happy End||*B: I’m glad.||B: Wait and see how things go.||B: Take her to bed.||A. I’m fine.||A: “Do you think less of me now?”||B: Take her in your arms and lift her.|
|Secret Happy End||B: The cake.||A: Grab Keith’s hand.||B: Go to Prince Roberto’s room.||B: You’ll catch a cold.||**A: Look at Prince Joshua.||A: Why two together?|
*B: I’m glad. – The choice text might be confusing as the letters might be off (saying ‘ instead of A: and a: instead of B:), but it is the second choice saying “I’m glad.”
**A: Look at Prince Joshua. – The choice text might be confusing as the letters might be off (saying “A: Look at ޮq.” instead of “A: Look at Prince Joshua.”
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.