Update: For those looking for information about this event or a guide, I made a new post: [My Forged Wedding: PARTY] I Love You Event Info.
Update 2/25/15: Guides are up!
New event incoming! White Day is next! White Day happens on March 14th, a month after Valentine’s Day. In Japan, girls give chocolates usually to boys on Valentine’s Day, whether it’s friends, their “special someone”, or simply out of obligation. On White Day, it’s the boys who give a gift (variety) to the girls, usually in return for getting chocolates on Valentine’s Day.
Here’s what I know so far:
- Yamato, Ren, Saeki, Takao, and Kunihiko will be available.
- They will each have four stages.
- Each stage will have five episodes.
- They will each have two endings: A Normal End and a Happy End.
- They will each have an Epilogue. You get it by completing both endings of each respective route. It will be from the guy’s point of view.
- The rewards are themed around brightly-colored candy (think lollipops, cotton candy, ice cream, macarons, and jellybeans).
- There will be a Colorful Sweets Gacha, with furniture also themed around brightly-colored candy and cake, totaling out to 640 Charm. The guys will also visit you dressed as macarons and cupcakes.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current event ends. I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I will post the guide in the My Forged Wedding: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section later and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!