Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
- The event period from 10/16 to 10/29 8:00 (UTC).
- Yuzuki, Noel, and Satsuki are available.
- Ryoichi, Chihaya, and Mirai will be available on 10/22.
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Super Happy End.
- Each ending is different.
- Only the Happy End is available to choose when you clear Stage 3. They do not come with a CG.
- The Super Happy End is available for purchase as the title “Another Sweet Ending”
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Interviews.
- When you go on an Event Interview with a Scoop Mate, it will increase your Charm. Adding Event Scoop Mates will also give you 1/5 of their Love Factor.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Interviews use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is your Personal Love Factor plus 1/5 of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Super Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete the Super Happy Ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
Upon completion, you will get
- Gorgeous Flower Top (Glamour: 100) for completing Yuzuki’s Happy End
- Colorful Jewel Bag (Glamour: 100) for completing Ryoichi’s Happy End
- Gorgeous Flower Skirt (Glamour: 100) for completing Noel’s Happy End
- Airy Chiffon Skirt (Glamour: 100) for completing Chihaya’s Happy End
- Colorful Jewel Top (Glamour: 100) for completing Mirai’s Happy End
- Short Dress Jacket (Glamour: 100) for completing Satsuki’s Happy End
- Skyroom Party Floor (Glamour: 300) for completing all Happy Ends
There are three Early Clear Bonuses.
Upon completion, you will get
- Gorgeous Gold Eyes (Glamour: 200) for completing 2 Happy Ends (of Yuzuki, Noel, and Satsuki) by October 19th 1:59 (UTC)
- Side Ponytail Hair (Glamour: 200) for completing 3 Happy Ends (of Yuzuki, Noel, and Satsuki) by October 22nd 1:59 (UTC)
- Very Short Hair (Glamour: 200) for completing 2 Happy Ends (of Ryoichi, Chihaya, and Mirai) by October 25th 1:59 (UTC)
3. Another Sweet End Shop
Unlike previous events, there is now an Another Sweet Ending Shop. Because the Super Happy Endings cannot be read during the actual event gameplay, they must be bought here. Like usual Super Happy Endings in events, the story will come with a CG.
Each ASE costs 4 Gems and are available until the end of the event. To buy them, you must clear each guy’s Happy End in order to unlock their individual ASE’s in the shop (ex. clear Yuzuki’s HE to unlock Yuzuki’s ASE). Once bought, they will be found in your Story Album. Like usual Super Happy Endings in events, the story will come with a CG.
- The reward for ranking in the Top 50 by the end of the event is a dress avatar item.
- The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a hair piece avatar item.
- The reward for ranking in the Top 500 by the end of the event is a shoe avatar item.
Prizes will be available as soon as the event ends. You must go to the Ranking page to claim your prize.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A:”You’re not excited about it?”||B:”I was just remembering how wonderful his performance was.”||A:Reply with a joke.||A:Argue with him.||A:Refuse.||A:Squeeze his hand back.|
|Stage 2||A:”It’s just for work.”||B:”You weren’t just lonely?”||A:Push him away.||A:Refuse flatly.||A:Try some.||B:Open your mouth.|
|Stage 3||B:”It was the dog.”||A:”That’s a joke, right?”||B:Don’t say anything.||A:Push him away.||B:”It just fell out.”||A:”You’re seeing things.”|
*”-“means there is no selection to be made.
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.