Here comes another event in celebration of Tanabata! For those wondering: Yes, this is the exact same story as Be My Princess for GREE’s first Tanabata Event, A Star Festival Date -Wish on a Falling Star- that was released back in 2013. The only difference between PARTY’s and GREE’s stories (other than the usual changes for the PARTY version) is that the event is split up into two parts, Altair and Vega, as well as an additional route for Zen has been added with a Normal End with Theo, which is brand new to the event and was not released in the original Japanese version. It should be noted, though, that this time it looks lik Zen’s CG for this event is brand new and was not previously released.
Here’s what I know so far:
- The Princess’s Star Festival will be split into two parts with Team Altair and Team Vega
- Team Altair consists of Wilfred, Keith, and Roberto.
- Each will have four stages.
- Each will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the guy of your choice.
- In the Happy End, you will spend it with the Butler.
- There will be no PoV’s this time or an Epilogue Shop. Instead, Double End Clear Bonuses will be Epilogue stories instead of avatar items. They will be in the heroine’s PoV and take place after the events of the stories.
- Event Battles will use the same system as previous events. You will be given a chance to win Gacha Medals when going on a certain number of Event Dates.
- Following the above, there will be a Star Festival Town Gacha. Like any other previous gacha, the first spin is free. You can use either Gems to spin it or the Gacha Medals that you received by going on Event Dates or clearing Event Missions. You can receive Tanabata festival-themed Town Spots and Objects, Love Factor, and Stamina items from it. When you place the Town Spots in your Town, the Princes and Zen will come to visit. Each Town Spot also comes with its own Story.
- One background will be available. If I am correct, it is a brand new background that was not released on the GREE version. You will get the Festival Grounds background by completing all Secret Happy Endings.
- The Early Clear Bonus and Ranking rewards are Tanabata-themed. Early Clear Bonuses are of the mini-Princes, with only Wilfred, Keith, and Roberto, and a hair avatar item similar to Edward’s Double End Clear Bonus from the GREE version. The Ranking reward is a Festival Night Sundress avatar item.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Event ends. I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I already have the letter guide for it’s Love Tiara counterpart in the Be My Princess: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!