RAVANA, THE DEMON KING OF LANKA
Power does not come without sacrifice. The greater the sacrifice, the more immeasurable the power. Ravana, the Demon King of Lanka knew this. For years he worshipped, showing his devotion through isolation, prayer, and penance before the shrine of Shiva. Yet for years he was met with only silence. In his pursuit of immortality, he sacrificed his very life. He cut off his own head.
Agony and pain met him as it regrew. He was greeted not by death, but by rejection. Shiva the Destroyer did not want him. Ravana was undaunted. Nine more times his head was offered, and on his tenth sacrifice, Shiva was finally sated.
For the Demon King, Shiva granted a boon. Instead of immortality, he gained invulnerability against those he viewed as threats – gods or demons. Ravana could not be destroyed.
A master of combat, a genius scholar, a peerless leader, and now invincible, Ravana amassed an army of fiends and monsters to conquer the world. None could stop him. The Monkey King tried, but Ravana fought off his attacks. The Demon King’s armies conquered all, leaving Ravana to rule from the golden throne.
Vishnu, in his wisdom and grace, would not permit Ravana’s dominance. By gods and demons Ravana could not be harmed, but by mortals…
Thus was Vishnu reborn as Rama, a mere man. Now trained as a warrior, Rama calls the Demon King to battle.
Pride scraping like a knee on stone, Ravana rallies his monstrous siblings, his conquered allies, and his formidable army to answer Rama’s taunt and their rivalry will shake the world.
06/26/15 Changes: Corrected the attack progression to properly follow the .5/.75/1 timing and damage.
Chain of Blows
Each successive hit within 5 seconds adds to Ravana’s combo chain, allowing Prana Onslaught to do an additional 7.5% damage for each hit in the combo, up to a maximum of 60% total. Additional hits above 8 will not count towards this damage again until Prana Onslaught has been fired.
06/26/15 Changes: Now adds the intended 7.5% damage to Prana Onslaught instead of 10%.
Tooltip updated to indicate Chain of Blows does not stack on towers.
Ravana throws a powerful punch, projecting his prana with it to deal 60/80/110/150/200 (+75% of his physical power) damage and slowing for 2s all enemies in front of him.
06/26/15 Changes: The targeter has been removed; this makes Prana Onslaught an instant cast ability.
Fixed an issue where missing with this ability would cause Ravana to lose a stack of Chain of Blows.
07/02/15 Changes: Added the targeter back in. Players who preferred no targeter may switch the ability to instant fire mode in the K screen, although all fire modes will now interrupt his melee chain.
Ravana performs a high kick sending a shockwave forward to deal 55/90/125/160/195 (+70% of his physical power) damage to all enemies in a line and rendering him damage immune during the action. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80.
10-Hand Shadow Fist
Ravana’s fists fly forward, dealing 115/140/164/190/215 (+55% of his physical power) in damage to enemies in a line passing through minions and stopping on the first god hit. Hit gods are rooted for 1s. Damaging enemies heals Ravana based on damage dealt.
06/26/15 Changes: Tooltip updated to show the proper healing amounts.
Root duration dropped to .8s from
Fixed an issue where allies could block this ability at the center of the skillshot.
Ravana rushes to his target, dealing 70/100/125/150/175 (+35% of his physical power) in damage to them and knocking aside all enemies in his path. The target is then linked to Ravana, doing full damage to him while all other enemies do 40% reduced damage.
06/26/15 Changes: Ravana can now use this ability while crippled.
Fixed a scaling issue on the tooltip.
07/02/15 Changes: Fixed Ravana moving very slowly if he uses ability on targets that have just teleported (Athena Ult, Janus Portal, Recall).
*Click on each image for the full resolution!
Iron Crow Hou Yi – 7000 Fantasy Points
Voice Pack Available! (Click me)
Dragon King Ao Kuang – 250 Gems
UPDATED GOD CARDS
Ms. Diagnosis Neith
Thanks to the community for voting on your favorite SMITE character voices for our new announcer packs! Swagni was by far the leader, with Nox coming in second. Both will be available through the Season Ticket in this patch.
- Swagni (6000 Fantasy Points)
- Nox (5000 Fantasy Points)
- Bellona Dance
- Isis Furious
- Sun Wukong Furious
- Vulcan Furious
SMITE 2015 SEASON TICKET UPGRADE
Season Ticket has had a major upgrade this patch, with new features and new unlock goals! We want to remind players that Season Ticket can be played through to the Smite World Championship in January 2016, and will include matches from the upcoming Fall Split as well as select tournaments. There is still plenty of time to get your ticket and start earning rewards from picking games and playing SMITE!
- Season Ticket now supports multiple splits and special events with a drop-down option.
- Now better supports 2-Game Sets by allowing choice of either team or “Split” for 1-1 results.
- Now supports tournaments.
- Now supports free treasure rolls of any non-exclusive Skin, Voice Pack, or Boost at certain Fantasy Point goals.
- 1000 – Executioner Nemesis
- 2000 – Owl Icon
- 2500 – Treasure Roll
- 3000 – Void Wyrm Kukulkan
- 3500 – Treasure Roll
- 4000 – Season Ticket Frame Upgrade 1
- 4500 – Treasure Roll
- 5000 – Nox Announcer Pack
- 5500 – Treasure Roll
- 6000 – Swagni Announcer Pack
- 6500 – Treasure Roll
- 7000 – Iron Crow Hou Yi
- 7500 – Treasure Roll
- 8000 – Frame Upgrade 2
- … – More to Come!
The new reward goals for Fantasy Points are as follows:
- Players will be back-rewarded for rewards this patch if they have already earned enough Fantasy Points for them.
- There is a new UI for viewing rewards and picking games.
- Players coming late to Season Ticket or looking for a boost now have the option to unlock Fantasy Points for Gems. All Gem unlocks will contribute $1 for every 300 gems spent to the general Prize Pool for Season 2 eSports.
- Updated Season Ticket Scoring Rules:
- Each week you make picks for which teams you think will win Smite Pro League match-ups and tournaments.
- Picking a single game correctly will earn +20 Fantasy Points.
- Picking a “Set of” or “Best of [2+]” series correctly, will earn +40 Fantasy Points.
- Picking your favorite team(s) in a tournament will earn +20 for a one-off round, +40 Fantasy Points for every other round in the tournament they win, and an additional +60 if they win the championship match in the tournament.
- Players can also earn +15 Fantasy Points for winning any Normal or League Smite match while using the Season Ticket Loading Frame.
- Earning Fantasy Points unlocks Limited rewards like the Executioner Nemesis Skin, and the Void Wyrm Kukulkan Skin!
- Added numerical values under the Objective Health Bars.
- Wards are no longer able to be hit for the 1s they are revealed when placed.
- Reduced Elder Harpy XP value from
140to 110. This includes Mid Camp and Back Camp Elder Harpies.
- Increased small Harpy XP value from
- “The warding meta-game within Smite has become stale. There is currently no scarcity in vision. Reducing the vision range of Basic Wards and incentivizing removing wards is expected to increase “gankability” in the laning phase.”
- Reduced the maximum number of wards placed per player from 3 to 2.
- Killing an enemy Basic Ward or Sentry Ward rewards 50 gold. (Last hit only, no assist).
- Basic Ward vision range reduced from 60 to 45.
- All Wards are revealed for 1s when placed.
- Eye of Providence has been removed.
- “The Gold Fury rewards now scale making early kills less destabilizing and to encourage trading towers for early objectives.
- The value of the Gold Fury kill now scales team gold starting at 100 and gaining +10 per minute of game time, to a maximum of 350.
- The value of the Gold Fury kill now scales team XP starting at 100 and gaining +10 per minute of game time, to a maximum of 250.
- The Gold Fury now breaks player deployables that bar her path.
- “XP rewards for god Kills in the early game have been adjusted. The calculations now grant less for low level victims, but still are rewarding at higher levels.”
- Globally, XP bounties for players has been adjusted to reward less XP for early game kills, by giving 50 + 30 * Victim’s Level.
- In Arena, XP bounties for players remain similar to before, rewarding 50 + 13 * Victim’s Level.
- Reduced starting health from 250 to 180.
- Reduced physical damage from 9 to 5.
- Reduced starting health from 250 to 180.
- Reduced physical damage from 8 to 5.
- Reduced starting health from 1080 to 960.
- Increased health growth from 55 to 65 every 3min.
- “The mid camps are returning to their first spawn at 0:10 to encourage more diversity in teamwide jungle starts. Along with this, we are adjusting the flow of the jungle by offsetting and reducing many of the jungle camp respawns. We want the jungle to feel fluid and varied, giving the jungler role in Conquest more options for possible routes while ensuring they have enough to do in between ganks.”
“A highly requested change, the point at which lifesteal items can allow soloing objectives is being shifted to much later in the game.”
Fire Giant, and Gold Fury now have 50% reduction in Lifesteal from hitting them.
There are a number of modifications to the jungle and to Hand of the Gods happening this patch. The base stats of several camps have been adjusted to reflect this.
Cyclops Buff Holders (Big)
Conquest Jungle Camps
Attack Speed Camp (Purple)
- Reduced respawn timer from 4min to 3min.
Mana Camp (Blue)
- Reduced respawn timer from 4min to 3min.
Harpy Camps (Back)
- Reduced respawn time from 100 to 80s.
Elder Harpy Camps (Mid)
- Now spawn at 10s.
- Corrected issue where respawn was 3:10 rather than 3min.
- Season Ticket Loading Frame now evolves at 4000 and 8000 Fantasy Points.
- Fixed missing Smite Fantasy Points icon in Notification center.
- Profile – Fixed missing mouse over for My Contribution icon.
- Clan – Admins can now update clan data without having new clan events reset fields.
- Match Details – Fixed showing level 20 for all players in stats tab.
- Match Lobby – Fixed 1st Ban showing wrong sort order for Draft Pick.
- Arena – At Low World Detail, static crowd has been added.
- Arena – Fixed Chat and other UI elements disappearing at match end.
- Announcer packs will now only play your own and will not be broadcasted.
- Fixed Ra bot not leveling up with you in Jungle Practice.
- Fixed rare issue where Phoenixes would not respawn.
- Fixed a number of 2D ground targeters still displaying 3D elements.
- Increased accuracy of Buff/Debuff timers on the HUD.
- Fixed visual blemish with god ranks on Smite Pro League frames.
- Fixed a display issue when your Wards were destroyed by an enemy, you would see 50g rewarded to yourself.
- Fixed a right click panning issue that would lock up controls.
- Can now turn off overlay mesh using ‘Control + O’.
Most of our itemization adjustments this patch are focused around Hunters, and the recent meta shift. We are primarily adjusting early game builds in this patch, and we will look to make more substantial adjustments to the late game as needed in subsequent patches.
Hand of the Gods
Rank 1: Only hits a single target. Target is always the one with the highest maximum health.
Rank 2: Now hits 2 targets. Targets are always the two with the highest maximum health.
Rank 3: For a while Wrath has been the primary indicator of which team would take an objective. While we still want Wrath to have the ability to secure objectives, we also want well timed high-damaging ultimates to be contenders. This change from percent health to flat damage on Wrath allows that in the late game.
- No longer deals a % of health damage to objectives bosses.
- Now deals 480 true damage to jungle camps, and 900 true damage to objectives (Conquest’s Fire Giant and Gold Fury, Siege’s Juggernaut).
- Subsequent Wrath of the Gods uses by your team on the same target deal 50% reduced damage for 10s.
- Objective health bars now turn yellow at 900 health.
Fist of the Gods (Rank 3): NPC Targets are always the three with the highest maximum health.
Sprint as a whole was providing too much utility as an escape tool in the early game and transitioning into a heavily offensive skewed ability in the late game.
- No longer removes in-hand movement speed penalty.
Reduced duration from
6s to 5s.
The in-hand movement speed penalty is now removed for 2s instead of
1s on successful hit.
06/26/15 Changes: Duration of basic attack movement penalty reduction has been reduced to 1s.
Price reduced from
3050 to 2850.
Shoes of the Magi
Magical Power Reduction changed from
65 to 40.
NEW! Provides +10 Magical Penetration.
Price increased from
1550 to 1600.
Even with earlier adjustments, Magi’s Blessing is over performing; activating multiple times in skirmishes. This item has moved outside of its intended position as an anti-cc tool to an obligatory luxury item for all classes. We are extending the cooldown on the passive and adding a bump in gold to focus this item more precisely.
Increased price from
2250 to 2350.
Increased cooldown from
60s to 90s.
Heartseeker has always been an exciting item. However, we are shifting its focus away from farming and to a more exciting stacking method. Along with this, the amount of stacks has been greatly reduced, meaning that subsequently each stack is worth far more Physical Power.
+20 Physical Power
+10 Movement Speed.
Passive: You gain +6 Physical Power per stack, and receive 2 stacks per god kill and 1 stack per god kill assist. Half of your stacks are lost on death. (Max 10 stacks).
+40 Magical Power
Passive: You gain +10 Magical Power per stack, and receive 2 stacks per god kill and 1 stack per god kill assist. Half of your stacks are lost on death. (Max 10 stacks).
Fixed description displaying “Passive” instead of “Aura”.
Fixed tooltip error showing +20% Attack Speed instead of +15%.
Fixed missing fire fx playing in lobby.
Undead Surge: Updated tooltip to say at ranks 1-3 this ability only spawns one decaying corpse.
Across the Sky: Fixed a few Conquest map issues where Apollo could leave the map.
Feather Step: Fixed not Crippling Sun Wukong while in Bird form.
Gravity Surge: Fixed Roots not properly shedding.
Since these pesky cat’s natural predator (Hand of the Gods) is seeing a reduction, the kitty’s health is being reduced as well.
Cat Call: Reduced health of cats from
650/700/750/800/850 to 500/550/600/650/700.
Rain Dance: Fixed missing targeters from Slaughterhouse skin.
Storm Call: Fixed missing Cooldowns from description.
Fixed missing targeters from Slaughterhouse skin.
Jade Rabbit: Fixed Rabbit not returning with Actives and Consumables purchased if using Auto Buy.
Moonwaltz: Updated description to say that it also gives mana for dodging Basic Attacks.
Rollout: Fixed Geb loosing movement speed after gaining crowd control immunity.
Warrior’s Will: Fixed Cripple immunity not working.
Earthbreaker: Fixed not hitting if targets were partially in a wall.
Lash: Fixed Lifesteal being granted on targets with Shield of the Underworld.
Destruction: Fixed Roots not properly shedding.
Fixed Arena Recommended Item Build missing last item.
Retribution: Updated tooltip with correct healing values.
Righteous Spirit: Fixed a visual issue with the timer on the icon stacking.
Siphon Darkness: Fixed tooltip to correctly show 2s.
Shadow Step: Fixed a bad interaction with Janus Portal.
Whirlpool: Fixed Trident debuff icon showing on enemies instead of Whirlpool.
Divine Light: Updated tooltip to state that enemies looking at Ra will gain 2 slowing stacks per tick instead of 1.
Fixed a condition where he could be killed twice.
Wield Axes/Bow: Now mentions Disarm in description.
Fixed untextured assets at Defeat screen.
Branching Bola: Fixed a case where sometimes the FX would turn off.
Detonate: Fixed an issue where rank 5 could incorrectly apply Disarm to targets.
Correctly updated the Iron Crow skin from Exclusive to Limited.
Mark of the Crow: Fixed visual issue where Mark would not display on the target’s client while using the Iron Crow skin.
Fire Shards: Fixed ability not going on cooldown and still dealing damage if killed during ascension.