Update: For those looking for information about this event or a guide, I made a new post: [My Forged Wedding: PARTY] Lovin’ You Event Info.
New event incoming! It looks like this will be the Yamato event that was mentioned in April’s Perfect Clear Bonus, meaning we’ll be getting this event very soon!
Here’s what I know so far:
- This is a Yamato-centered event.
- There are two routes
- Sleepy Hubby Route – with Yamato (and a special guest!).
- Sleepy Teacher Route – with everyone else (in a high school AU).
- They will each have two endings: A Normal End and a Happy End.
- Both Normal and Happy Endings will be the exact same except for the Normal Endings not having an illustration.
- Only the Sleepy Hubby Route Happy End has an illustration.
- They will each have four stages.
- Each stage will have five episodes.
- There is an Epilogue that you will get it by finishing both endings.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current reform campaign ends. I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I will post the guide in the My Forged Wedding: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section when I can and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!