Lets take a look at this recent update that marks the end of the Lunar New Year event and brings us some fixes to bugs and a new feature to the dye system.
Features and Content – Lunar New Year
The Lunar New Year has ended and along with it, some of its features:
- Finolla (Inventor of Dragon Ball) and Phaedra (Lunar New Year Vendor) have left Divinity’s Reach. Dragon Ball is no longer accessible
- Celebration Firecrackers have been removed from Divinity’s Reach and the WvW Citadels
- The Memories of Home effect has been removed
- Lunar New Year food items no longer provide magic find bonus. Their other effects still apply
- Quartermasters in WvW maps no longer create fireworks when they spawn
- Lunar New Year daily achievements and bonus rewards are no longer available
Balance, Bug-fixing, Polish
- Fixed recently introduced audio bugs
- Moved the miniature collection achievements to the Basic Collections category. Selecting a miniature collection will now display the missing miniatures
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Griffon Mail Carrier’s sound effects from playing
- Added the Randomize Finishers option. Select this box to randomly choose from any unlocked finishers (including single use finishers) to stomp your foe
- Introduced the ability to see locked dyes in the dye tab in the Wardrobe. Players can now preview them on their characters. A great way to see the dyes and determine which ones you like!
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- Chickenado Finisher available in the Upgrades category of the Gem Store for 800 gems
- Lord Faren’s Rapier Skin is available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m seriously considering that Rapier skin!