And it was released just an hour before the New Year Town Event ended!
Here we go!
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
Update 1/20/15: Joshua’s, Glenn’s, and Edward’s routes are now available! (For real this time)
Joshua’s and Edward’s routes are now available! Er, nevermind? There was a popup notification saying their routes were added, but they haven’t shown up on the Selection screen. Either it is a glitch or the notification was sent out before it was supposed to, and I’m guessing it’s the later. Carry on!
Update 1/18/15: Joshua’s, Glenn’s, and Edward’s guides added. Guide has been updated.
- The event will end on 1/27 16:00 (UTC).
- Wilfred, Keith, and Roberto are available. Joshua, Glenn, and Edward will be available on 1/20 (tentative).
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings with all six (6) Princes, you will receive the Xmas City Lights background (+300 Charm) for your avatar.
You will also get Town Spots for winning at Event Dates. There are four Town Spots
You will unlock
- Lantern Shop after 40 successful dates at the Winter Sporting Goods Shop.
- Snowman House after 70 successful dates at the Lantern Shop.
- Castle of Ice after 100 successful dates at the Snowman House.
When you begin the event, you will only start with the first Town Spot, the Winter Sporting Goods Shop, and must earn the rest of them through Event Dates. After the right number of successful dates at your current spot, the new Spot (with a new Date Story) will open. After you collect the first 3 Date Spots, a Super Limited Spot, Castle of Ice, will become available. As a special bonus, when you finish Grading Up the Castle of Ice, you will get An Extra-Special Date Story featuring all six Princes that will be saved in your Story Album.
All Town Spots are only available during this event.
Also, when you complete Wilfred’s, Keith’s, and Roberto’s Secret Happy Endings by January 20th 7:00 A.M. (UTC), you will get a Bright New Year Eyes avatar item.
The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a Morning Snow Balcony background.
More info will be released later.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A: Classy black||B: What happened?||B: Have courage and try again.||A: I’m fine.||A: Head for the garden.||B: Compliment him.|
|Stage 2||B: Warm soup.||B: Call his cell phone.||B: Ask who it is.||B: Hide on the balcony.||B: Go to another shrine.||B: Don’t say anything.|
|Stage 3||B: Start making a snowball||B: Sushi with his own fillings.||B: Ask Roberto||A: Let’s try dogsled racing!||A: I’m too shy.||A: Even the South Pole?|
|Happy End||A: Is your cold getting worse?||B: Wanna sleep together, too?||A: Practice run!||A: Caress her cheek.||A: Have a little fun.||A: Are you afraid?|
|Secret Happy End||A: Go to your room to rest.||B: You’re just messing with me, aren’t you?||A: No thanks.||A: Call Jan.||A: Let’s go out to the garden.||B: Get closer.|
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.