Late is late!
Here we go!
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
Update 2/14/15: Joshua’s, Glenn’s, and Edward’s guides added. Guide has been updated.
- The event will end on 2/20 06:59 (UTC).
- Wilfred, Keith, and Roberto are available. Joshua, Glenn, and Edward will be available on 2/15 (tentative).
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- When you become Event Mates, 10% of that player’s Love Factor will be added to yours for Dates.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total. You can view it from your Event Mates or Ranking pages.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings with all six (6) Princes, you will receive the Chocolate Garden Party background (+300 Charm) for your avatar.
If you complete all ends of all six (6) Princes, you will receive the Princess Chocolat Gown avatar item.
You will also get Town Spots for winning at Event Dates. There are four Town Spots
You will unlock
- Arcade Date after 30 successful dates at the Strawberry Chocolate House.
- Valentine Clock Tower after 60 successful dates at the Arcade Date.
- Sweet Chocolate Castle after 90 successful dates at the Valentine Clock Tower.
When you begin the event, you will only start with the first Town Spot, the Strawberry Chocolate House, and must earn the rest of them through Event Dates. After the right number of successful dates at your current spot, the new Spot (with a new Date Story) will open. After you collect the first 3 Date Spots, a Super Limited Spot, Sweet Chocolate Castle, will become available. As a special bonus, when you finish Grading Up the Sweet Chocolate Castle, you will get An Extra-Special Date Story featuring all six Princes that will be saved in your Story Album.
All Town Spots are only available during this event.
There are two Early Clear Bonuses.
Upon completion, you will get
- Chocolate Mini-Princes avatar item for completing 2 Secret Happy Ends by February 12th 15:59:59 (UTC)
- Sweet Treasure Princes avatar item for completing 3 Secret Happy Ends by February 15th 15:59:59 (UTC)
The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is a mini-Zen avatar item.
The reward for ranking in the Top 1000 by the end of the event is the Valentine’s Arcade background that was given in the GREE version for completing all Happy Ends.
More info will be released later.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A: Hide in a gap in the wall.||B:Is something wrong?||A: Hand it over.||A: “Are you free tonight?”||A: They’re for Alan.||B:Prince Edward, my heart can’t take this.|
|Stage 2||B: Ask him to dinner.||A: Get on!||A: …Really?||B: I love him very much.||B: Eat it by myself||B: Obviously, they have to be around him somewhere.|
|Stage 3||B: Decide where to go on your own.||B: I want to go to the beach.||B: Taste it again.||A: Sit next to Prince Joshua.||B: Give up.||B: Is this a Valentine?|
|Happy End||B: Hold her tightly and rub her back.||B: Consult Prince Roberto.||A: You trust me, don’t you?||A: There’s no need to be scared.||A: Would you stop staring?||B: I am telling you nothing but the truth.|
|Secret Happy End||A: Will you make one for me?||A: Text him.||B: Stop teasing me!||A: Ask Prince Joshua if he’s all right.||A: Of course I do.||A:Can I really drink it?|
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.