I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS EVENT EVER SINCE I STARTED PLAYING BE MY PRINCESS FOR GREE.
Here we go!
Please keep in mind that I have yet to complete everything in the event, so edits and corrections will be made once I come across it during gameplay or when someone is kind enough to inform me.
- The event will end on 1/6 6:59 A.M. (UTC).
- Wilfred and Keith are available. Roberto and Joshua will be available on 1/1.
- Each route consists of four (4) Stages
- Each stage consists of five (5) episodes.
- The first three stages will have two choices each. The final stage, the endings, do not have choices.
- There are two (2) endings: Happy End and Secret Happy End.
- Both endings have exactly the same content except that the Secret Happy End has the illustration.
- The endings do not have a choice.
- You DO NOT need Love Passes to advance the story.
- Instead, you will have to complete missions in order to advance in the story.
- Missions consist of both Love Factor missions and Avatar item missions.
- You can only raise Love Factor by going on Event Dates.
- When you Double Date with an Event Mate, it will increase your Charm. When a Mate invites you on a Date and the Date is successful, you will get 5% of the Love Factor from that date.
- You can not stop being mates once you approve an event mate.
- The Event Dates use 1/5 Strength.
- The ending you are able to choose depends on your Personal Love Factor.
- You will need 8500 Personal Love Factor to continue to the Secret Happy End for each route. (Corrected thanks to agateilie)
- Personal Love Factor is the Love Factor you raise while playing your chosen route. Personal Love Factor will not be carried out into the next route you choose and will be reset when you complete a route. You will start with 0 Personal Love Factor each time you start another route regardless of your completion status of that route.
- Total Love Factor is the Love Factor that you have raised from playing the routes in total.
- Team Love Factor is the Love Factor plus 10% of the Love Factor from your Event Mates.
- If you do not reach the Secret Happy End, you can still raise your Love Factor to get it before you choose an ending.
- No matter which end you choose, you will have to replay the entire route to choose the other end.
- Once the event ends, you will not be able to read the story anymore.
2. Completion Items
When you complete each ending, you will receive a completion item for the event.
Update 12/29/14: Thanks to commenters Kasumi Tachibana and Chloe Aikawa for confirming Keith’s and Wilfred’s Secret Happy End rewards, respectively. As it turns out, there was a mistake in the banners for what rewards you got for which routes. I checked back with the Japanese version, and the above image shows the correct Secret Happy End rewards for each route.
If you complete all Secret Happy Endings with all six (6) Princes, you will receive the Historic Autumn Castle background (+300 Charm) for your avatar.
You will also get Town Spots for winning at Event Dates. There are four Town Spots
You will unlock
- Mont Blanc Patisserie after 40 successful dates at the BBQ Stand.
- Autumn Inn after 80 successful dates at the Mont Blanc Patisserie.
- Historic Castle after all successful dates at the Autumn Inn.
When you begin the event, you will only start with the first Town Spot, the BBQ Stand, and must earn the rest of them through Event Dates. After the right number of successful dates at your current spot, the new Spot (with a new Date Story) will open. After you collect the first 3 Date Spots, a Super Limited Spot, Historic Castle, will become available. As a special bonus, when you finish Grading Up the Xmas Castle, you will get An Extra-Special Date Story featuring all six Princes that will be saved in your Story Album.
All Town Spots except for the Historic Castle are only available during this event. (Corrections made thanks to drawthecurtainstarttheplay)
Also, when you complete Wilfred’s and Keith’s Secret Happy Endings by January 1st 6:59 A.M. (UTC), you will get a Blonde Side Ponytail avatar item (Charm: 150).
The reward for ranking in the Top 200 by the end of the event is an Autumn Secret Date Outfit avatar item (Charm: 200). The ranking goes by your Total Love Factor.
As far as I can tell, this guide is accurate. However, since I have not played through the whole route yet, please let me know if there is a mistake.
|Stage 1||A: Offer him a drink.
A: “Will it be all right?”
|A: Let him have it.
B: Tell Laura what’s on your mind.
|B: “It can’t be helped, we’re both so busy.”
|B: “Don’t you like chestnuts?”
B: Sit on the couch
B: Clutch the reins
A: “I’ll get out of the car after you.”
|A: “Thank you so much.”
B: “Thank you for the help.”
A: Put it on my phone!
|A: “It’s good.”
B: “It’s for diplomacy.”
B: Mulled wine
B: “Something happened, didn’t it?”
|A: Play dead
A: Follow Prince Keith
|B: “No peeking, okay?”
A: Keep pushing them together.
|A: Go check on him
A: “This is nice, isn’t it?”
That’s all I have for now. I think I managed to squeeze everything in here. OTL If I have missed something, information is out of date, or information needs to be updated or fixed, please feel free to let me know and I will do the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to answer them the best I can.