Here comes another event in celebration of the first anniversary! For those wondering: Yes, this is the exact same story as Be My Princess for GREE’s first Anniversary Event, Our 1st Anniversary – The Sweetest Night, that was released back in 2013. The only difference between PARTY’s and GREE’s stories (other than the usual changes for the PARTY version) is that the event is split up into two parts as well as an additional route for Zen has been added, which is brand new to the event and was not released in the original Japanese version. It should be noted, though, that this time it looks like Zen’s CG for this event is not new and was previously released in the app version of the game.
Here’s what I know so far:
- It will be split into two parts.
- Part 2 consists of Keith, Joshua, and Zen.
- Each will have four stages.
- Each will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
- Event Battles will use the same system as previous events. You will be given a chance to win Gacha Medals when going on a certain number of Event Dates.
- Unlike previous events, there will be no Town Gacha. Instead, there will be a 1st Anniversary Town Shop. The Medals that you get from playing the event will be used as the currency to purchase Town Spots and Objects, Love Factor, and Stamina items. When you place the Town Spots in your Town, the Princes and Zen will come to visit. Each Town Spot also comes with its own Story. Medals earned from Part 1 will not carry over to Part 2, and Town Spots will be different except for the castle.
- One background will be available. It is a Nobel Michel background. You will get the First Anniversary Party background (Charm: 200) by completing all Secret Happy Endings.
- The Early Clear Bonus and Ranking rewards are anniversary-themed. The Royal Early Clear Bonus is the Anniversary Princes avatar item with the mini-Princes holding up “Anniversary”. The Early Clear Bonus is a Red Anniversary Balloons avatar item. The Ranking rewards are Princes’ Sleepy Kisses (the mini-Princes will be giving your avatar a kiss). There will be three prizes, each with one Prince.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Event ends. I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I will post the guide in the Be My Princess: PARTY Guides page under the Current Event Guides section when I can and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!