I know that this is late buuut, better late than never amirite? >.>
Tower of Saviors Version 9.0 “Maze in the Void Heaven” has officially released. Considering the recent error occurred in iOS version, our team has brought forward the launch of version 9.0, in order to fix the existing problems. As the date for Version 9.0 update has been advanced regarding to the urgent bug fixing issue, Celebration Events will be announced later. Please stay tuned for the latest news on TOS Fans Page and Official Website.
Tower of Saviors Version 9.0 “Maze in the Void Heaven” Update Details:
1. Increased Inventory Capacity
– Inventory increased to 1400 slots.
2. Optimized the system of “Dragonary Crafts”
– Newly added different sorting methods in “Craft Gearbox”.
– Optimized the “Dragonary Crafts” interface, providing the required scores for launching skill.
3. Optimized Guild System
– Newly added Guild Adjutant System, Guild members will have a chance to add Guild Adjutant for other Guild members to use.
– Guild Lv. limit increased to Lv 15.
– Added Level-up EXP bonus.
4. Optimized Game Interface and Game Experience
– Optimized system announcement.
– Summoners can now check Characters’ Team Skill and Combination Skill from “Card Information”. (Currently applicable to the Skills introduced before Version 9.0)
– New Effect for Special Skills: When achieve specific results or successfully triggered for a character, a blinking prompt will appear.
– Newly added sorting options for inventory , Summoners can now sort by Cost and Rarity.
– Newly added ranking list sorting, Summoners can now sort by number of Rounds, Max Damage, or time.
– After Immortal Heroes and Minds of the Fray performed combination and with “Michael – Lucifer” in the team, a combination skill “Battlefield of Thunder” can be launched.
5. Fixed Known Issues
– Game crashes for iOS devices when entering game.
– In-game text display problem after upgrading to iOS system version 8.2.
– Mistakenly triggered team skill when a team has two or more “Cyborg Scholars”.
Tower of Saviors Version 9.0 “Maze in the Void Heaven” Known Issue
Version 9.0 “Maze in the Void Heaven” Known Issue on iOS
– Abnormal display on characters’ icon after performing combination during battle.
– An error system message appears, when clicking on the image of Astropiece in the Daily Guild Individual Mission interface.
– An error system message appears in the interface of story mode stages, when entering Extra stage without sufficient items.
– Abnormal issue occurs in the final round on Extra stage of “Pianola of Foehn”, when launching Active Skill of main character which had performed Power Release.
Version 9.0 “Maze in the Void Heaven” Know issue on iOS and Google Play
– Abnormal enemy skills are displayed in some stages, the affected skills will change temporary, detail are as follow:
1. Abnormal enemy skill occurs in the 20th battle of “Entrusted by the Sword – Extra” in “Stage of Reincarnated Artifacts – Dark”. We will temporarily change from “The enemy receives Damage only when Enchanted Water Runestones, Enchanted Fire Runestones, Enchanted Earth Runestones, Enchanted Light Runestones and Enchanted Dark Runestones are dissolved in the same Round” to “The enemy receives Damage only when Enchanted Runestones of the 4 designated Attributes are dissolved in the same round”.
2. Abnormal enemy skill occurs in the 35th battle of “Eternal Transmigration”. We will temporarily change from “The enemy receives Damage only when Runestones of the 3 designated Attributes are dissolved in the same round.” to “The enemy will receive Damage only when Water, Fire and Earth Runestones are dissolved in the same Round”.