Update 12/12/14: Wilfred’s, Keith’s, and Roberto’s guides are up!
Late is late! Here comes another event in Be My Princess: PARTY! For those wondering: Yes, this is the exact same story as Be My Princess for GREE’s first New Year’s Event, New Years as a Couple – Coundown for the Two of Us that was released back in 2013. The only difference between PARTY’s and GREE’s stories (other than the usual changes for the PARTY version) is that while both endings for each Prince were the exact same thing in the GREE version, both endings in the PARTY version will be different, with one ending being in the Prince’s point of view.
What I know so far, though, is:
- All six princes will be available.
- Each prince will have four stages.
- Each prince will have two endings: A Happy End and a Secret Happy End.
- In the Secret Happy End, you will spend it with the Prince.
- In the Happy End, you will get to play as and read the point of view of the Prince.
Event Battles will use the same system as previous events. By going on Event Dates and winning at the Battles, you will be able to unlock Town Spots. Each Town Spot has a certain number of dates that you need to go on them before unlocking the next Town Spot. You receive the Town Spots for your own Town once you’ve completed the needed number of successful Event Dates at each one. There will be three Town Spots, all themed around winter season. Each Town Spot comes with its own Date Story.
- We have returning completion prizes from the GREE version!
- It also looks like two backgrounds will be available as Completion/Bonus Items. One is the A New Year’s Garden Party background that was given in the GREE version for completing all Happy Ends. The other is a brand new background that, if I remember correctly, was not originally released in GREE. You will get the New Year’s Garden Party background by completing all Secret Happy Endings. You will get the Morning Snow Balcony background by making the ranking.
- You will get a Bright New Year Eyes avatar item as the Early Clear Bonus reward.
- Town Spots will also be available as prizes. By going on Event Dates and winning at the Battles, you will be able to unlock Town Spots. Each Town Spot has a certain number of dates that you need to go on them before unlocking the next Town Spot. You will receive the Town Spots for your own Town once you’ve completed the needed number of Event Dates at each one. There will be four Town Spots.
I still don’t know much, but I wouldn’t put it past Voltage Inc. to begin the event very soon after the current Town Event ends, which should be really soon since there are only a few hours left until it ends (whoops). I’ll update again if I get more before it starts, but no guarantees. I will post the guide in the Voltage Inc. Guides page under the Be My Princess: PARTY section within the next few hours and will leave it there until I can get the Event Info post up, so be on the lookout for it!